Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Of New Arrivals and Old Year

Hello everyone and happy New Year's Eve!!

Canada Post decided to be kind and surprise me with a tea delivery on this last day of the year.



Couple of weeks ago I ordered a bulk supply of my beloved Dragonwell green tea and Keemum black tea from Teavivre, both of them organic.  Today my purchase arrived.  In addition I got two free samples: The Golden Monkey and Flavoured Milk Oolong.  I've had all of them before except for Flavoured Milk Oolong which I'm very excited to try out.  So far I've had milk oolong from David's Tea and Mandala Tea, and I liked them both very much.  I wonder where Teavivre will score in comparison.

Now I'm sitting here sipping on a lovely Keemum black tea with a little maple syrup and milk.  The full name on the Teavivre site is Organic Superfine Keemum Fragrant Black Tea.  The steeped tea is just like they profess fragrant and may I add delicious.  I'm glad I stocked up.

While I'm writing my blog post my kids are curled up on the couch watching the finale of Avatar. The fireplace is buzzing and the cat is grooming in the nearby chair.  In two short hours the countdown will begin.

Happy New Year everyone!  See you all in 2015! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment