Saturday, January 26, 2013

Of Cheese Biscuits and a Post Dinner Cuppa

This morning I logged into the Blogger and found a post by Bernideen of Bernideen's Tea Time Blog in which I found a recipe for these wonderful Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I'm a sucker for baked goods especially in the winter time, so very quickly, I was burning with desire to try them out.

I baked these at the same time as I was cooking dinner because I just love multitasking. That and the fact that I wanted to have them ready right after dinner so I can enjoy them with my after dinner tea.  I didn't have old bay seasoning so I left that ingredient out but not to worry...



The biscuits turned out amazing! They were tasty and tender with wonderfully crumbly texture, I just couldn't get enough. They looked delicious too. I completely terrorized my family and didn't let anyone to have a crumb until they all finished their dinner and licked the plates with which everyone dutifully complied.

After scuffing several biscuits I had myself a nice cup of Silver Needle. Yum! What a wonderful after dinner snack!  The whole family loved it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment